Loudon PBI Blue Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets PBI Lodge Hoody Canada Goose Uk Reviews 5055MPB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
FIT & FABRICATION
- Windproof by construction
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for better protection against high winds
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Self-packable into interior pocket with zipper closure for travel-friendly pillow.
- Insulated windguard behind centre front zipper for added protection from the wind
- Two exterior, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Single hand adjustable hem draw cord seals out the cold and snow
- Lycra® stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Canada Goose donates $50 from each sale of a PBI jacket, which provides critical funding for polar bear and environmental research and advocacy
CENTRE BACK LENGTH
- 30.5” / 77.47 cm
No FurLearn More
750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck DownLearn More
Laver à la machine à l’eau froide avec un détergent doux à cycle délicat. Laveuse à chargement frontal seulement. Sécher par culbutage à basse température. Ne pas nettoyer à sec.
WINDPROOF AND VERSATILE
Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction, providing the most reliable all-conditions performance and versatility. Learn more about Basecamp-20D
- Water Resistant
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.